Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) “sees” inside the body by mapping the position of water molecules, which exist at different densities in different types of tissue. Watch the video for some amazing MRI images of the human body in action.
- Socratic Dialogues in the Classroom
- The Transformative Power of Classical Music
- The Math Behind Music
- Aristotle on Excellence
- Education: Discipline Is Not A Bad Word
- How Much Can We Blame On The Legacy of Slavery?
- Meet Maria Montessori
- Superwoman Was Already Here!
- Living The Good Life: The Virtue of Rationally Pursuing Your Happiness
- What is a friend?
- Lisa VanDamme on The Proper Goal of Education
- Revolutionary for Education: Maria Montessori