The profound Professor Walter E. Williams looks at progress in the black community and the impact of slavery on life today.
- Socratic Dialogues in the Classroom
- The Transformative Power of Classical Music
- The Math Behind Music
- Aristotle on Excellence
- Education: Discipline Is Not A Bad Word
- How Much Can We Blame On The Legacy of Slavery?
- Meet Maria Montessori
- Superwoman Was Already Here!
- Living The Good Life: The Virtue of Rationally Pursuing Your Happiness
- What is a friend?
- Lisa VanDamme on The Proper Goal of Education
- Revolutionary for Education: Maria Montessori