“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” — Aristotle
- The Transformative Power of Classical Music
- The Math Behind Music
- Aristotle on Excellence
- Education: Discipline Is Not A Bad Word
- How Much Can We Blame On The Legacy of Slavery?
- Meet Maria Montessori
- Superwoman Was Already Here!
- Living The Good Life: The Virtue of Rationally Pursuing Your Happiness
- What is a friend?
- Lisa VanDamme on The Proper Goal of Education
- Revolutionary for Education: Maria Montessori
- The Way You Make Money Matters