“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” — Aristotle
- Aristotle on Excellence
- Meet Maria Montessori
- Superwoman Was Already Here!
- Self-Made Men by Frederick Douglass
- Living The Good Life: The Virtue of Rationally Pursuing Your Happiness
- What is a friend?
- Lisa VanDamme on The Proper Goal of Education
- Revolutionary for Education: Maria Montessori
- The Way You Make Money Matters
- Homemade Hoverbike That Can Fly!
- Using Reason to Flourish by Eric Daniels
- A Milestone For Women In Politics: Hillary’s Nomination