Benjamin Zander has two infectious passions: classical music, and helping us all realize our untapped love for it — and by extension, our untapped love for all new possibilities, new experiences, new connections.
- Socratic Dialogues in the Classroom
- The Transformative Power of Classical Music
- The Math Behind Music
- Aristotle on Excellence
- Education: Discipline Is Not A Bad Word
- How Much Can We Blame On The Legacy of Slavery?
- Meet Maria Montessori
- Superwoman Was Already Here!
- Living The Good Life: The Virtue of Rationally Pursuing Your Happiness
- What is a friend?
- Lisa VanDamme on The Proper Goal of Education
- Revolutionary for Education: Maria Montessori